here you go tumblr
This is the dumbest fucking thing…
1. You reference studies that show both men and women CAN BE sexually aroused due to nipple stimulation but go on to ignore the fact that men are included to advance your theory that women’s nipples are sexual objects intended for men’s entertainment.
2. Just because something can be sexually arousing when stimulated does not equate it with your genitals. Most people, of all genders, become sexually aroused when their ears are stimulated; are you going to argue that those should be covered as well? Although, I suppose you would just be interested in covering women’s ears…
3. It is hilarious that you use the fact that men find breasts attractive (in this elementary school hetero–normative understanding of evolution) to be a legitimate reason why we should consider breast to be sexual organs. These cavemen in your watered-down Darwin example were also drawn to females with more fatty tissue in all areas of their bodies as well as long hair. By your reasoning, all women should wear a burqa regardless of religious context.
4. Not all cultures and regions prohibit women from uncovering their breasts so your whole argument comes off as ignorant, imperialistic, racist bull shit. Oh, and really God damned sexist.
5. Your whole argument is flawed from the get go because it hinges on the doxa of a hetero–normative gender binary which is scientifically false. This goes beyond identity and sexuality; people are not only born with XX or XY chromosomes, and formation of external gender is incredibly nuanced and varied. Men with XY chromosomes can and do develop breasts that look and act just as a female with XX chromosomes do.
You have no idea what you’re talking about, so sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.
i can almost hear the mic drop from here
what i have learned from talking about my feelings
- it’s better to not talk about my feelings
"talk dirty to me"
Inspired by the many complaints i’ve received of older Lilo’s resemblance to Nani.
I firmly believe that the reason many Slytherins were easily convinced to join Voldemort was because they were treated like shit by the rest of the houses while they were growing up. Imagine spending seven of the most important years of your life being told that you were part of the bad house and therefore bad yourself. Everyone boos your quidditch team. All the houses will hang out with everyone except you. You grow up being hated by your fellow students and many of your teachers.
Now imagine someone comes along and tells you that you’re not worthless and bad. That you’re invited to join a family where you will right the wrongs committed against you. You have the opportunity to be wanted and powerful instead of a hated outcast. Several of your former classmates are telling you how great it is. How you’re welcomed and needed. These are the kids you grew up with. The classmates who went through all the same things you did. Being a Death Eater sounds pretty good now.
I’ve been waiting for a post like this.
BLESS THIS POST
I was always bothered by the scene at the end of book 7, when the students are asked whether they want to fight the incoming Death Eater army. The Slytherin students are all like, “Uh. No?” And they’re treated like terrorists for it. In the movie, they’re even locked in the school dungeons while everyone cheers.
Did nobody stop to think and realize that if the Sytherin students had stood and fought, they would have been facing their own parents on a battlefield? Even if some of them weren’t really on board with the whole Death Eater thing, expecting them to fight was just cruel. They were children. The oldest of them were seventeen. Babies. And their own professors were asking them to shoot illegal killing spells at Mum and Dad.
Imagine you are a Slytherin and you are staying behind to defend your school and maybe restore some honor to your House. The other students are all giving you mistrustful glares. You know they’re waiting for you to start hitting them in the back with stunning spells. You consider doing it, too, because you’re already starting to regret the choice you made.
Then the battle begins, and you are up against a crowd of strangers who aren’t strangers at all. You recognize voices, muffled behind masks but still piercingly familiar. Your uncle. Your cousin. Your best friend’s big sister.
And then you see a tall man in expensive grey robes. A moment later you notice the small, curvy woman next to him, wand ready. They are guarding each others backs.
You recognize their shoes.
I always though this. And at the end of The Philosopher’s Stone? Slytherin had worked incredibly hard, and Dumbledore made sure that just enough points were given to students who had done about a million things against the school rules so that they would lose. I think that Slytherin house was victimised a lot, and I kind of hope now that the likes of Scorpius Malfoy won’t have to go through such prejudice. Perhaps, after the war, people realised that all Slytherins weren’t to blame Probably not, though.
This is why i get really upset when people tell me i am a deatheater when i say i am in slytherin
This makes me so happy.
Imagine though when you find your soul mate and the happens
this is one of the most beautiful gifs I’ve seen.
No but imagine the school jock and the nerd he beats up every day finally run into each other in the locker room or at a pool or something and their chest start glowing and they both look at each other and just go “Oh fuck no.”
It was always the same every day…
The guy would come to beat me up over a tiny, stupid whim.
I wish my day would change from that.
"Ready for another lesson??"
"Y-Your chest it—"
"That means we’re—-"
I ASKED FOR A CHANGE, BUT THIS IS NOT WAS I WAS LOOKING FOR.
LMFAO welp this is how I imagined it. ENJOY
"We’re watching a video for class today."
"Hopefully it works, because I was having problems with it this morning."
"Alright, I can’t get it to work, pull out your text books."
"Read pages 298 to 321."
"Answer questions 16 to 45 on page 322."
"Make sure you answer A through F on each question in complete sentences."
"Complete what you don’t finish for homework."
A photo of the rare dabadeedabatiger.
this rare species of tiger has the rare pigment “dabadeedabadie” derived from a blue world
scientists have proven that all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue like him inside and outside
I’m fuckin done with this site